Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle, 1e
by Nathan Schwartz
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (December 8, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071831088
- ISBN-13: 978-0071831086
- Amazon Price: $199.00
- Points to download: 50 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 18.9 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 50 points to unlock it.
Your definitive, step-by-step guide to ultrasound-guided exams and injections for the foot and ankle
Ultrasound of the Foot and Ankle is a multimedia, step-by-step introduction on how to use ultrasound successfully to diagnose and treat conditions of the foot and ankle. Authored by noted podiatric physician and educator, Nathan H. Schwartz, DPM, the book thoroughly covers both diagnostic and interventional methods.
Concise text and numerous illustrations provide you with easy to understand instruction on using ultrasound to accurately identify normal and abnormal anatomy of foot and ankle. In addition to an extensive section devoted to ultrasound-guided musculoskeletal injections, the book features chapters on ultrasound basics: image optimization, probe handling, and ergonomics. Numerous tips and tricks are provided to help you master exams and acquire new skills. It is the perfect introduction for practitioners who are eager to bring these procedures into their practices to enhance patient care.
• Guided learning that helps you put new procedures into practice
• Comprehensive coverage of how to effectively scan muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, soft tissue, fat, bone, and nerves
• More than 60 videos illustrate key exams and injections
• Ideal for podiatrists, pain medicine specialists, sports medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, and physiatrists