Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN): Self-Assessment and Exam Review, 1e
by Jayne McGrath, Andi Foley
- Paperback: 368 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (January 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1259587142
- ISBN-13: 978-1259587146
- Amazon Price: $85.00
- Points to download: 90 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 74.2 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 90 points to unlock it.
THE KEY TO SUCCESS ON THE EMERGENCY NURSING CERTIFICATION EXAM!Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN) Self-Assessment and Exam Review is a complete step-by-step guide delivering tools and information you need to excel on exam day. Presented in short easy-to-read chapters, this score-boosting review includes system-specific chapters. This overview allows you to target your study with more practice through questions with answers and rationales. A complete range of emergency topics is included. You will also find an entire chapter devoted to successfully preparing for the exam to help ease pre-test jitters and give you a solid edge on exam day.EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO EXCEL
• A combination clinical reference and preparation guide for the CEN exam
• Content written by clinical experts designed to reflect the 2016 CEN blueprint, current guidelines, and evidence-based practice
• More than 300 Q&A to challenge your knowledge
• Rationales for best and incorrect answer options aligned with corresponding questions for instant feedback
• Key points that highlight must-know informationWhether you are searching for a comprehensive review to prepare for first-time certification or want to refresh your emergency nursing clinical knowledge, Emergency Nursing Certification (CEN) Self-Assessment and Exam Review belongs on your “must-read” list.