Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation, 1e
by Joel Stein, Richard L. Harvey, Richard F. Macko, Carolee J. Winstein, Richard D. Zorowitz
- Hardcover: 992 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical Publishing; 1 edition (December 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933864125
- ISBN-13: 978-1933864129
- Amazon Price: $194.99
- Points to download: 150 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 17.5 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 150 points to unlock it.
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is the first comprehensive, multidisciplinary textbook devoted exclusively to stroke rehabilitation and recovery. This new comprehensive guide is the gold standard for managing and rehabilitating stroke patients. Beginning with detailed information on risk factors, epidemiology, prevention, and neurophysiology, the book details the acute and long-term treatment of all stroke-related impairments and complications. Additional sections discuss psychological issues, outcomes, community reintegration, and new research. Written by dozens of acknowledged leaders in the field, and containing hundreds of tables, graphs, and photographic images, Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation features:
* The first full-length discussion of the most commonly-encountered component of neurorehabilitation
* Multi-specialty coverage of issues in rehabilitation, neurology, PT, OT, speech therapy, and nursing
* Focus on therapeutic management of stroke related impairments and complications
* An international perspective from dozens of foremost authorities on stroke
* Cutting edge, practical information on new developments and research trends
Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation is a valuable reference for clinicians and academics in rehabilitation and neurology, and professionals in all disciplines who serve the needs of stroke survivors.