Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4e
by Wendy Austin Page
- Hardcover: 1080 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fourth edition (April 6, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496384873
- ISBN-13: 978-1496384874
- Amazon Price: $102.99
- Points to download: 80 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 178.1 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 80 points to unlock it.
Meet the challenges of mental health nursing—in Canada and around the world.
Optimized for the unique challenges of Canadian health care and thoroughly revised to reflect the changing field of mental health, Psychiatric & Mental Health Nursing for Canadian Practice, 4th Edition, is your key to a generalist-level mastery of fundamental knowledge and skills in mental health nursing.
Gain the knowledge you need to deliver quality psychiatric and mental health nursing care to a diverse population.
• Discover the biological foundations of psychiatric disorders and master mental health promotion, assessment, and interventions for patients at every age.
• Explore current research and key topics as you prepare for the unique realities of Canadian clinical practice.
• Gain a deeper understanding of the historical trauma of Aboriginal peoples and its implications for nursing care.
• Online Video Series, Lippincott Theory to Practice Video Series: Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing includes videos of true-to-life patients displaying mental health disorders, allowing students to gain experience and a deeper understanding of mental health patients.