- Title: Occupational Therapy in Community-Based Practice Settings
- Author(s): Marjorie E Scaffa, S Maggie Reitz
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company
- Print ISBN: 9780803625808, 0803625804
- eText ISBN: 9780803640733, 0803640730
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication year: 2013
- Publisher Price: $65.56
- Points to download: 80 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 6.8 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 80 points to unlock it.
Be prepared for the growing opportunities to practice in community-based settings with the 2nd Edition of this groundbreaking resource. From basic principles and policy issues through the variety of settings to the future role of the OT, a noted authority in the field introduces you to all aspects of this rapidly expanding field of practice. You’ll be prepared to take on new roles, to take unusual risks, and to envision service in creative ways. 80https://mega.nz/#!LWRCXAYR!DkX8jUvuw6or_yX_zPtgLeitG7vuuEavmlfJpKyqK28