- Title: Frameworks for Internal Medicine, 1e
- Author(s): Andre Mansoor
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Print ISBN: 9781496359308, 1496359305
- eText ISBN: 9781975127794, 197512779X
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2018
- Publisher Price: $57.99
- Points to download: 60 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 5.9 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 60 points to unlock it.
Introducing an innovative, systematic approach to understanding differential diagnosis, Frameworks for Internal Medicine helps students learn to think like physicians and master the methodology behind diagnosing the most commonly encountered conditions in internal medicine.