- Title: Willard and Spackman’s Occupational Therapy, 13e
- Author(s): Barbara Schell; Glenn Gillen
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Print ISBN: 9781975106584, 197510658X
- eText ISBN: 9781975200008, 1975200004
- Edition: 13th
- Publication year: 2018
- Publisher Price: $107.99
- Points to download: 110 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 75.3 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 110 points to unlock it.
Celebrating 100 years of the Occupational Therapy profession, this Centennial Edition of Willard & Spackman’s Occupational Therapy continues to live up to its well-earned reputation as the foundational book that welcomes students into their newly chosen profession. Now fully updated to reflect current practice, the 13th Edition remains the must-have resource that students that will use throughout their entire OT program, from class to fieldwork and throughout their careers. One of the top texts informing the NBCOT certification exam, it is a must have for new practitioners.