- Title: Toxicology in a Box, 1e
- Author(s): Brian Kloss; Travis Bruce
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071799645, 0071799648
- eText ISBN: 9780071799652, 0071799656
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2014
- Publisher Price: $54.0
- Points to download: 60 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 34.4 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 60 points to unlock it.
Learn Clinical Toxicology the Easy Way! 154 full-color flashcards teach you to recognize and treat drug overdoses and poisonings The most fun, engaging, and effective way to learn clinical toxicology Each card takes an illustrated approach to a particular syndrome or toxin reminding you of all you have to know On the back of each card, succinct text describes the typical presentation, signs and symptoms, mechanisms of action, treatment, and clinical pearls. Covers all major drug overdoses and poisons A great way to study on the go, quiz yourself, or brush up just before an exam