- Title: The Renal Drug Handbook The Ultimate Prescribing Guide for Renal Practitioners, 5e
- Author(s): Caroline Ashley; Aileen Dunleavy
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Print ISBN: 9781138624795, 1138624799
- eText ISBN: 9780429863639, 0429863632
- Edition: 5th
- Publication year: 2019
- Publisher Price: $57.95
- Points to download: 60 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 7.3 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 60 points to unlock it.
This invaluable guide, endorsed by the UKMi and reflecting the extensive experience of the UK Renal Pharmacy Group, features drug monographs guiding physicians in how to prescribe, prepare, and administer drugs to patients with different levels of kidney function and when undergoing renal replacement therapy. It has been fully updated for this fifth edition to include up to 100 additional drugs, while maintaining the clear structure and format that is easy to use and simple to follow in the busy clinical setting. It continues to offer support and guidance to health care professionals enabling them to prescribe medications to their renal patients appropriately and safely.