The Central Nervous System, 5e
by Per Brodal Page
- Hardcover: 720 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 5 edition (May 18, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0190228954
- ISBN-13: 978-0190228958
- Amazon Price: $130.00
- Points to download: 130 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 208.2
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 130 points to unlock it.
The Fifth edition finds the text of The Central Nervous System thoroughly updated and revised, better equipping students with essential information in the field of clinical neuroscience. This text, reviewed to reflect new information as well as understanding of student needs for critical thinking, contains the systematic, in-depth coverage of topics of great clinical interest. This text seamlessly integrates data from all fields of neuroscience as well as clinical neurology and psychology. This textbook presents the functional properties of clinically-relevant disorders by incorporating data from molecular biology to clinical neurology.
Key Features of the Fifth Edition Include…
· Chapters knit together by numerous cross-references and explanations, helping the reader to connect data.
· Carefully selected full color line drawings of the complexities of the nervous system.
· Extensive use of text-boxes provides in-depth material without disturbing the flow of reading.
· Provides a crucial list of references for further reading.
While most neurological textbooks are cobbled together by multiple authors on a variety of topics within the field, Dr. Brodal pulls together a cohesive and comprehensive guide to neuroscience. This book reflects Dr. Brodal’s concise and easy-to-read style, encouraging reflection and critical thinking in established facts and scientific conjecture. This is the perfect reference for medical, graduate, and undergraduate students alike.