- Title: Surgical Anatomy for Mastery of Open Operations A Multimedia Curriculum for Training Surgery Residents, 1e
- Author(s): Mark O. Jensen
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Print ISBN: 9781496388575, 1496388577
- eText ISBN: 9781496388599, 1496388593
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2018
- Publisher Price: $159.99
- Points to download: 150 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 102.7 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 150 points to unlock it.
In today’s surgical environment, open operations have declined in frequency, but the need for a practical, superbly illustrated reference in this area is still great. Ideal for both trainee and experienced surgeons, Surgical Anatomy and Mastery of Open Operations: A Multimedia Curriculum for Training Residents achieves this goal with expert coverage of essential open procedures, both common and uncommon. In print and on video, this “go to” resource includes clinical highlights, practical tips, and detailed illustrations.160https://mega.nz/#!zM5gDYBC!_1QLeEZ2LL42X8jJuVWdOSDeJxGV2LAfwLviF4jE1GE