- Title: Schaum’s Outline of Elements of Statistics II: Inferential Statistics, 1e
- Author(s): Ruth Bernstein; Stephen Bernstein
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (Professional)
- Print ISBN: 9780071346375, 0071346376
- eText ISBN: 9780071815178, 0071815171
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2000
- Publisher Price: $29.0
- Points to download: 50 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 2.8 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 50 points to unlock it.
Picking up where Elements of Statistics I leaves off, this study guide clearly explains discrete probability distribution, including normal, continuing, sampling, and other distributions. The practical, cross-referenced problems throughout are drawn from such fields as anthropology, biology, business, government, medecine, psychology and sociology, and the solutions are fully explained. A perfect supplement to the leading textbooks, students will also find this book ideal for independent study. Supplementary questions aid self-testing.