- Title: Pocket Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound, 1e
- Author(s): Robert F. Reardon; O. John Ma; James R. Mateer
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071668071, 0071668071
- eText ISBN: 9780071717618, 0071717617
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2011
- Publisher Price: $94.0
- Points to download: 100 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 155.8 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 100 points to unlock it.
Improve your ability to perform and interpret emergency ultrasound exams with this unique pocket atlas Featuring more than 400 ultrasound images, dozens of illustrations, and concise, bulleted text, Pocket Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound allows you to instantly compare and contrast your real-time images with those identified here. You will also find valuable how-to guidance covering essentials such as probe placement, patient positioning, and proper settings along with anatomical drawings that help you visualize affected organs. You’ll also find: Clinical Considerations Clinical Indications Anatomic Considerations Technique and Normal Findings Tips to Improve Image Acquisition Common and Emergent Abnormalities Pitfalls