- Title: Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery Volume 1, Section 1: Breast
- Author(s): American College of Surgeons Clinical Research Program; Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology; He
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Print ISBN: 9781451194753, 1451194757
- eText ISBN: 9781975143206, 1975143205
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2015
- Publisher Price: $29.99
- Points to download: 50 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 23.1 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 50 points to unlock it.
Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume 1, Section 1: Breast.Presented by the American College of Surgeons and the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, the first comprehensive, evidence-based examination of cancer surgery techniques as standards distills the well-defined protocols and techniques that are critical to achieve optimal outcomes in a cancer operation. This unique, one of a kind collaboration between the American College of Surgeons and the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology focuses on best practices and state-of-the-art methodologies. Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery clearly describes the surgical activities that occur between skin incision and skin closure that directly affect cancer outcomes.