- Title: Kelly’s Dimensions of Professional Nursing, 10e
- Author(s): Lucille A. Joel
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071740999, 0071740996
- eText ISBN: 9780071741620, 0071741623
- Edition: 10th
- Publication year: 2011
- Publisher Price: $64.0
- Points to download: 70 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 32.5 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 70 points to unlock it.
The classic issues and trends text for Bachelor of Science Nursing programs updated to reflect today’s challenges Market: Bachelor of Science Nursing students (100,000 in the USA) Covers important non-clinical aspects of nursing such as history, scope of practice, role of the profession in the health care industry, and ethical and legal issues Key Concepts, Critical Issues, Controversial Points, and other features highlight important information The author served two terms as President of the American Nursing Association