- Title: Functional Neuroanatomy: Text and Atlas, 2e
- Author(s): Adel K. Afifi; Ronald A. Bergman
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071408127, 0071408126
- eText ISBN: 9780071815963, 0071815961
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication year: 2005
- Publisher Price: $95.0
- Points to download: 100 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 123.4 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 100 points to unlock it.
A Doody’s Core Title Superbly illustrated, this core textbook reinforces an understanding of basic neuroanatomical structures by emphasizing their clinical significance in neurologic disease. Featuring a seamless integration of over 400 illustrations within the text, Functional Neuroanatomy includes cross-sectional atlas views of the brain and brain stem, MRI images in three planes, and key concepts identified within each chapter.