- Title: Essential Adolescent Medicine, 1e
- Author(s): Donald E. Greydanus; Dilip R. Patel; Helen D. Pratt
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071438438, 0071438432
- eText ISBN: 9780071815932, 0071815937
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2006
- Publisher Price: $83.0
- Points to download: 80 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 5.0 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 80 points to unlock it.
The clear writing, a tight focus on medical and psychosocial issues in teenagers, clarification of complex issues, the reader friendly format…just a few of the reasons why ESSENTIAL ADOLESCENT MEDICINE is such a valuable resource for health professionals caring for adolescents. The problem-oriented approach guides readers systematically through adolescent health issues, and reviews evaluation, diagnosis, and management of teenagers’ medical and mental health problems encountered in daily practice. The physician/psychologist team sheds new light on disorders common in adolescence—and on teenagers’ concerns. ESSENTIAL ADOLESCENT MEDICINE keeps you on the cutting edge of adolescent practice with features that include: