- Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Infectious Diseases, 1e
- Author(s): Walter R. Wilson; Merle A. Sande
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780838514948, 0838514944
- eText ISBN: 9780071707992, 0071707999
- Edition: 1st
- Publication year: 2001
- Publisher Price: $106.0
- Points to download: 110 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 13.5 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 110 points to unlock it.
Internationally renowned infectious disease experts offer guidance in recognizing, diagnosing, treating, and preventing one of the leading causes of death worldwide. Clinically focused and comprehensive, the book covers the essentials of diagnosis and syndromes in children and adults. Examines antimicrobial resistance and balances expert, practice-oriented coverage with just the right amount of microbiology concepts.