- Title: Clinical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 1: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, 5e
- Author(s): Editors of McGraw-Hill
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071668064, 0071668063
- eText ISBN: 9780071701952, 0071701958
- Edition: 5th
- Publication year: 2010
- Publisher Price: $41.0
- Points to download: 40 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 11.2 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 40 points to unlock it.
Every student knows this is THE test to take before they take the test! Market: US and Canadian Medical Students preparing for USMLE Step 1 (17,000); International Medical Graduates (IMG)(15,672); Osteopathic medical students (1500) 322 multiple-choice clinical vignette questions broken into 7 blocks of 46 Detailed explanations for correct and incorrect answers The McGraw-Hill Medical Editorial Team (New York, NY) is responsible for such classics as First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 — the world’s bestselling medical review book.