- Title: Clinical Chemistry Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Author(s): Michael Bishop; Edward Fody; Larry Schoeff
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Print ISBN: 9781496335586, 1496335589
- eText ISBN: 9781496335609, 1496335600
- Edition: 8th
- Publication year: 2017
- Publisher Price: $123.99
- Points to download: 130 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 47.5 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 130 points to unlock it.
The most student-friendly clinical chemistry text available today, this fully updated 8th Edition keeps students at the forefront of what continues to be one of the most rapidly advancing areas of laboratory medicine.130https://mega.nz/#!WNh22KYQ!1XjQfMKpY9mMOwFVj5SuKeuglkbVmMKivY4CWyDS7ro