- Title: Cardiac CT Angiography Manual, 2e
- Author(s): Robert Pelberg
- Publisher: Springer (Springer Nature)
- Print ISBN: 9781447166894, 1447166892
- eText ISBN: 9781447166900, 1447166906
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication year: 2015
- Publisher Price: $189.0
- Points to download: 150 Points
- Format: Original Publisher PDF
- File Size: 13.0 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 150 points to unlock it.
This second edition is adheres to the guiding principles of the first edition while serving as a useful and up to date manual on the theory, performance and application of CCTA. Since the publication of the first edition of this work, cardiac CT angiography (CCTA) has come a long way. It is now a main stream, well established cardiac diagnostic imaging modality with wide spread acceptance and application.150https://mega.nz/#!OepTBS7C!Tjk-gOCSXbYJr_F0FmbYVYVdWMr_Pp3Tpbbpl6Ea8WY