Basics of Abdominal Radiology, 1e
by Dr. J Rodrigues, Dr. G Pettet
- Print Length: 191 pages
- Publisher: JMD Books (March 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B007KIY5R4
- ISBN-13: B007KIY5R4
- Amazon Price: $5
- Points to download: 30 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 1.8 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 30 points to unlock it.
Title: Basics of Abdominal Radiology – An Essential Guide to X-ray Abdomen
Contributing Authors: Dr Jonathan Rodrigues and Dr Garry Pettet, with BMA Award Winning Author Prof. (Dr.) Sanjay Gandhi.
Highlights of this book:
* A comprehensive coverage of normal and abnormal x-ray appearances of the abdomen and pelvis
* High-quality digital teaching films
* Practical illustrations to explain important radiological signs
* Pearls, Key learning points and handy mnemonics
* An overview of most commonly asked questions in the MBBS final, USMLE, and College membership/fellowship exams
This book would be an essential reading for every Medical Student, Intern, Foundation Training Doctor (F1, F2s), Registrars in Medicine and Surgery, Accident and Emergency staff and all Radiographers and Nurses who need to interpret x-rays of the abdomen. From the excellent feedback and published reviews, we are pleased to know that Attending (Consultant) Radiologists and Tutors are recommending this book to their Radiology trainees also.
This handy eBook can be used as a quick reference guide on the wards and in the outpatient clinics.
Authors have ensured that this book addresses the basic skills necessary for reviewing abdominal films. This book conveys teaching points by engaging the readers in the practical day-to-day scenarios encountered on the wards and in the exams. JM Digital Media Books make learning radiology easy and this book is no exception. You will find this concise yet comprehensive eBook as one of the most cost-effective methods to practice a wide variety of high-quality cases at your convenience.
Abdominal X-rays Made Easy!