- Title: AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing Pocket Handbook, 2e
- Author(s): Marianne Chulay; Suzanne M. Burns; American Association of Critical-Care Nurses AACN
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Print ISBN: 9780071664080, 0071664084
- eText ISBN: 9780071702737, 0071702733
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication year: 2010
- Publisher Price: $35.0
- Points to download: 50 Points
- Format: EPUB
- File Size: 10.4 MB
- Download link below.
This post contains protected content. You must be logged in and have 50 points to unlock it.
Essential Data Critical Care Nurses Must Know Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, this go-anywhere handbook features tables and figures that encapsulate all the information required to give safe and effective care to critically ill patients. Contents include: Critical Care Drug Tables • Normal Values for Laboratory Tests and Physiologic Parameters • Lists of Assessment Components • Cardiac Rhythms: ECG Characteristics and Treatment Guides, Including Sample Rhythm Strips • 12-Lead ECG Changes in Acute Myocardial Ischemia and Infarct • Troubleshooting Guide for Hemodynamic Monitoring Equipment • Indications for Mechanical Ventilation • Weaning Assessment Tool • ACLS Algorithms.